Sustainable Organic Search Engine Visibility through SEO, is no one hit wonder or simple trophy exercise and there is rarely a single magic key term that will deliver you all of the traffic your business needs.
The way in which people use search engines and the terms that they employ are many and varied.
A comprehensive SEO project looks at a huge range of relevant key terms used by search engine users and suggests ways in which a website can be optimised for the ones that most frequently lead to customer engagement.
Only painstaking observation, well crafted content and continuous study of the evolving ways in which search engines handle search queries, really delivers tangible and sustainable search engine ‘visibility’, not just for a couple of obvious trophy terms, but for as many of different queries that drive the most engaged visitors to your site as possible.
Competitive benchmarking, detailed key term analysis, link neighbourhood optimisation, clean Code and sharp content developed to appeal to your most relevant customers is the backbone of our SEO service, along with Google Tools integration, search optimised Social Media and well tuned directory and search engine crawl settings.
But ultimately we craft our integrated Search Engine Optimisation services, based first and foremost on the study of our customers business.
7 SEO fundamentals
- Fresh and relevant content, updated regularly
- Smart sift and deployment of core keywords
- Well structured, valid code behind the pages
- Frequent and comprehensive observation
- Detailed competitive analysis and bench marking
- Well configured social properties and relevant quality link relationships
- Structured sitemaps and regular crawl management